At The Adeyfield Academy we value communication with parents and carers as the best way to ensure that we effectively support your child on their journey with us.
As a parent/carer of an Adeyfield student we hope you will enjoy a close working partnership with all the staff who teach and support your child. We aim to ensure you are fully informed about all aspects of your son/daughter's education with us and very much welcome contact with parents/carers so that we can support with any difficulties.
Communication at The Adeyfield Academy is via:
- Bi-weekly newsletter about the life of the school through Action Packed Adeyfield (APA)
- Letters regarding events, trips, important notices via InTouch email and text messages (if you do not wish to use e-mail then paper copies can be provided to your son/daughter to take home)
- Opportunities to come into school and meet with teachers at Parents' Evenings and Information Evenings (due to current restriction by appointment only)
- Facebook and Twitter pages
- Parent Voice questionnaires and Parent Voice sessions each term
Year 7 and Year 8 Parent Voice Session on Thursday 4th March 5-6pm Year 9 and KS4 Parent Voice Session on Thursday 18th March 5-6pm
KS5 Parent Voice Session on Thursday 15th April 5-6pm
If you would like to contact any teacher at The Adeyfield Academy about a query in a particular curriculum area then e-mail is the best way, either using the teacher's email address or by sending your email to email@example.com and putting 'For the attention of.......' in the subject field. If you have a more general concern, your son/daughters Head of Year should be your first point of contact. They can be contacted either by telephone 01442 406020 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us about any aspect of your son/daughter's school life.