At The Adeyfield Academy we value communication with parents and carers as the best way to ensure that we effectively support your child on their journey with us.
As a parent/carer of an Adeyfield student we hope you will enjoy a close working partnership with all the staff who teach and support your child. We aim to ensure you are fully informed about all aspects of your son/daughters education with us and very much welcome contact with parents/carers so that we can support with any difficulties.
Communication at The Adeyfield Academy is via:
- Bi-Weekly news about the life of the school through Action Packed Adeyfield
- Letters regarding events, trips, important notices via InTouch email and text messages (if you do not wish to use e-mail then paper copies can be provided to your son/daughter to take home)
- Opportunities to come into school and meet with teachers at Parents' Evenings and Information Evenings
- Facebook and Twitter pages
- Parent Voice questionnaires and Principal surgeries each term
If you would like to contact any teacher at The Adeyfield Academy about a query in a particular curriculum area then e-mail is the best way, either using the teacher's email address or by sending your email to email@example.com and putting 'For the attention of.......' in the subject. If you have a more general concern then your son/daughters Head of Year should be your first point of contact. They can be contacted either by telephone 01442 406020 or email.
Please do not hesitate to contact us about any aspect of your son/daughter's school life.
For further information regarding communication between school and home, please see the below Home School Communication Guidance.