The Pastoral Structure at The Adeyfield Academy is divided into three Key Stages - Key Stage 3 (Years 7, 8 and 9), Key Stage 4 (Years 10 and 11) and Key Stage 5 (Years 12 and 13). Each Year Group is led by a Head of Year, supported by a team of Form Tutors. Our Pastoral Team is overseen by Miss L Polson, Associate Assistant Principal & Pastoral Lead KS3 and Mr A Hoque, Associate Assistant Principal & Pastoral Lead KS4.
Our Inclusion Centre is a safe and welcoming environment for students to go if they have difficulties in any aspect of school life.
Our current Pastoral Structure is:
Key Stage 3
- Head of Year 7 - Miss C Stow
- Head of Year 8 - Mrs K Walters
- Head of Year 9 - Miss L Polson
Key Stage 4
- Head of Year 10 - Miss E Hazell
- Head of Year 11 - Miss L Sandford
Key Stage 5