The Pastoral Structure at The Adeyfield Academy is divided into three Key Stages - Key Stage 3 (Years 7, 8 and 9), Key Stage 4 (Years 10 and 11) and Key Stage 5 (Years 12 and 13). Each Year Group is led by a Head of Year, supported by a team of Form Tutors. Our Pastoral Team is overseen by Mr Molokwu, Assistant Principal.
Our Inclusion Centre is a safe and welcoming environment for students to go if they have difficulties in any aspect of school life.
Our current Pastoral Structure is:
Key Stage Three
- Head of Year 7 - Miss Stow
- Head of Year 8 - Mrs Walters
- Head of Year 9 - Miss Hazell
Key Stage Four
- Head of Year 10 - Miss Sandford
- Head of Year 11 - Mr Williams
Key Stage Five